Viral Interactive Limited (“the Operator”) and its related sites (“the Website”) offer you outstanding online entertainment by creating an enjoyable and online gaming platform.
The Operator acknowledges that as most of the players play for pure entertainment purposes, there might be some players who may tend to start losing control over their gameplay. It is therefore why the Operator fully supports and promotes Responsible Gambling to ensure that players continue to enjoy playing safely and responsibly. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Online gambling should only be considered as a mode of entertainment and not solely as means to generate income.
- Always keep a good check on time and money spent on gambling.
- Give priority to your usual activities or hobbies like spending time with friends and family.
- Never play to recover your losses or to get out of financial trouble.
- Never borrow money, sell possessions or leave bills unpaid in order to play.
- Never lie or hide your gambling from your family and friends.
If you are worried and find hard to control or stop the gambling, contact our support team. There are also organizations offering anonymous advice and support, like:
Username and Passwords
The operator suggests every player to keep the username and password confidential and never share it with anybody. You are solely responsible for all the transactions and activities conducted in relation to your Player Account.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on Onebet. To comply with the law, we carry out age verification checks on all customers using payment mechanisms that are available to under-18s.
Deposit and Transaction Limits
If you are concerned about your gambling activities and feel that you no longer are fully in control, the operator strongly recommends you to contact our customer support or via live chat.
We provide all our players with tools to help control deposit limits, wager limits, loss limits and session limits. Take full control over your gambling spend and consider below mentioned limits that you can set up yourself under “My Account” on the website:
- You can set a daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit
- You can set a daily, weekly or monthly loss limit
- You can set a daily, weekly or monthly wager limit
- You can limit your gaming time by setting up a maximum time for a session
- You can close your account permanently or for a specified time period
Should you choose to self-exclude, this will effectively close your account for a minimum of 7 days. Of course, you may cancel the self-exclusion within 7 days from its start date by sending a detailed written request. This is required before account re-opening can be considered.
After the 7-day period, the self-exclusion cannot be terminated. Accounts will not be reactivated under any circumstances during the exclusion period.
For UK Players, the minimum period for self-exclusion will be 6 months.
If you are thinking about self-exclusion, it is important you contact all other gambling companies with whom you have accounts and make the request to self-exclude with them too. It is also worth installing some filtering software so that you can block access to internet gambling websites. Filtering software allows you to regulate internet access, depending on your chosen criteria. Such filters can be used to prevent children from accessing, amongst other things, gambling websites.
If you share your computer with anyone under the legal age required to register with or gamble on our site, or anyone who has requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider installing filtering solutions such as:
If you want to keep on playing on for fun you can always self-exclude yourself from real money gambling.
For any further assistance please feel free to contact our support team.